2017 – 3rd Place
Missouri State Champions
*results as Wayne County Lumberjacks
Foundation For Baseball Causes
Make a difference in the lives of young men.
- E.C. Becker was an owner of the St Louis Cardinals from 1896 through 1917.
- During the 1890s, E.C. Becker loaned money to St Louis Browns owner to keep the team afloat. Becker was known as the owners "angel" and named partner in 1896.
- Becker purchased the team in 1899 after the original owner went bankrupt.
- Becker traded majority ownership to the Robison Brothers, part of this trade included HOF Cy Young being traded to St Louis.
- In 1899 the St Louis Browns were renamed the St Louis Perfectos
- The next year, 1900, the team was renamed the St Louis Cardinals
- E. C. Becker sold his shares of the Cardinals in 1917, owning the Cardinals for 19 years of their 118 year history.
- Executive Board member James Becker is the grandson of E.C. Becker
Our Perfectos Are At
1 @ NCAA D1 University
5 @ NAIA Universities
6 @ JUCO Colleges
Our organization helps baseball players in the classroom and on the field. We help them improve their ACT scores and GPA, track their NCAA eligibility and tour multiple colleges to help them select the best program for their interests.
We don’t just win at baseball, we win at life!
Buy A Shirt! Support Our Cause!
Help us tell everyone about Perfectos Baseball and Cardinals Legacy Foundation For Baseball